Online Video Poker at ComicPlay Casino
When it comes to online video poker, we can say that only the sky’s the limit. You can draw as many times as you wish to have the best hand possible and use as many strategies as you want to win big.
No need to sit around the mini-baccarat table since you can simply play video poker online wherever you are at ComicPlay Casino.
What Is Video Poker?
This type of casino game set foot in the gambling industry in the 1970s. A thought-out strategy over simple luck, high odds, and the absence of a human banker –– there is no doubt why video poker immediately conquered the minds and hearts of numerous players across the world.
Playing rules are quite straightforward in this casino game. All you need to do is just deal with 5 cards, decide which ones to keep or replace, and wait a bit for the outcome to appear on the table.
The Main Types of Video Poker Games
You can find countless kinds of video poker games online. And the most common types of them are:
It’s the most famous variant of a video poker game. In Deuces Wild, every deuce is counted as a “wild” card. If you have two kings with a deuce, you actually hold three of them.
To begin your game, load up on enough credits and make a bet on the hand you’d like to play. Once you’ve done that, press the Deal button –– and voilà –– you have your first 5 cards. Your success in playing Deuces Wild is determined by hand rankings. So let’s list them from the lowest to the highest rank together with a payout scheme below:
- Three of a Kind (it pays 1:1).
- Straight (it pays 2:1).
- Flush (it pays 2:1).
- Full House (it pays 4:1).
- Four of a Kind (it pays 5:1).
- Straight Flush (it pays 8:1).
- Five of a Kind (it pays 12:1).
- Deuces Royal Flush (it pays 0:1).
- Four Deuces (it pays 100:1).
- Royal Flush (it pays 500:1).
Please keep in mind that the higher the payout is, the better your outcome for winning will be.
If you try this type of video poker, you’ll receive a bonus for the Four of a Kind, which equals 25 additional hands. Even though this kind of game may look quite daunting at first to play, with more practice, you can learn it perfectly.
Like in every video poker game, developing a smart strategy and having the best hand rankings are important. So you should bear these things in mind when you play Bonus Poker.
This game has extra 3 payouts such as A-A-A-A, 2-2-2-2 or 3-3-3-3 or 4-4-4-4, and Four of a Kind (5s-Ks). Double Bonus is also quite popular among gamblers thanks to its high payoffs.
If you’ve ever wondered how to play the said video poker game, here are some hints for you:
- Hold a Royal Flush over Straight.
- Go for 4 Aces in case of having 3 of them.
- Keep a Straight Flush over a high pair of cards.
Double Bonus is a perfect choice for those who love taking risks and thinking strategically. If it sounds like you, you can give this game a try.
Jacks or Better
You need to have at least one pair of Jacks for your success in this type of online casino video poker. Jacks or Better (Draw Poker is its another name) is easy to play if you’re aware of the following secrets:
- You can draw 4 cards only if one high card is available.
- Once you’ve got a pair, draw 3 cards.
- If you have two pairs of Four of a Kind or 4 cards of a Flush or Straight, you can draw one card.
- Don’t press the Draw button if you hold a Flush, Straight, Full House, Royal Straight Flush, or Straight Flush.
You’re more than welcome to use these hints to enrich your gaming experience. Just make sure you’ve chosen the number of credits to wager and placed your bet. Begin your journey into the world of online video poker games with ComicPlay Casino!
How to Play Video Poker at ComicPlay Casino
Our online Casino is a great option for every novice and well-versed gambler who is eager to play video poker for real money. To start your game at ComicPlay*, you need to:
- Log into your ComicPlay account and go to the Video Poker section in the left-side sidebar.
- Find a video poker game you want to play in the Video Poker library.
- Place your bet and click the Deal button if you’re playing from your computer (in mobile video poker, you need to tap on it).
- Select which cards to hold and which ones you’d like to discard.
- Press the Draw button again to choose the best cards to keep one more time.
* Please note that these instructions are based on Bonus Poker Deluxe.
After the second draw, the video poker game will automatically check your winning combinations. If you have them, you’ll receive a great reward right away. In the case of not having any winning combinations, you may lose your betting.
To succeed at video poker, you should be familiar with different payout schemes that you can find on the paytable. Another thing you need to remember is game variation. There are two of them in online video poker –– full pay and low pay. The first one has a solid payback, whilst the second one has a reduced Return to Player (RTP) with a high house edge.
How to Have Great Expected Returns in Video Poker
Every gambler knows that having the best hands determines a win when they play real money video poker. That’s why you need to know in advance about hand rankings and card combinations to create an effective winning strategy. In the table below, you can find some general information about that.
Video Poker Strategies
1 High Card
2 High Cards
A ♣, Q ♥
4 Card Flush
3 ♥, 5 ♥, 8 ♥, 9 ♥
High Pair (Jacks or Better)
K ♣, K ♥
Any 4 Card Straight Flush
7 ♦, 8 ♦, 9 ♦, 10 ♦
To have excellent returns, you need to research the paytable of every poker game. The good news is that you’ll see them before you begin your play. The typical paytable includes such elements as a hand ranking, the number of coins, and their value. In general, it may look like this:
Video Poker Paytable
* Based on Bonus Poker Deluxe
What Online Video Poker Games Can You Find in Our Casino?
If you wish to play online video poker but don’t know which one to choose, we’ve prepared the finest selection of games for you to try at ComicPlay Casino.
- Bonus Poker Deluxe. It’s a variation of the classic Jacks or Better video poker game. The lowest rank to win in Bonus Poker Deluxe is holding a pair of Jacks. If you have a combination of Four of a Kind, you’ll get a nice payout (up to 80 times more of the initial bet) with a return of 99.54%.
- 7 Stud Poker. It boasts of having almost all the classic elements of video poker, such as high odds and a clever strategy. In 7 Stud Poker, instead of 5 cards, you’ll deal with 7 that can’t be changed. Nevertheless, you won’t have to worry about it during your play since the more tries you make, the more generous rewards you can receive.
- Double Double Jackpot Poker. It offers exclusive payouts for 4 hand rankings. If you play with one of them, you can double your gains in a Nothing Bonus Round or Double. While playing this online video poker game, don’t forget to choose a card that is higher than the dealer’s one.
- All American Poker. It’s another variation of Jacks or Better. All American Poker has 52 standard cards, and you can select which of them to keep or discard in the first round. And always remember to hold Straight, Flush, or Full House to have great returns in this video poker game.
- Aces and Eights. Its name derives from Dead Man’s Hand –– a two-poker hand that was held by an American folk hero –– Wild Bill Hickok before his murder in 1876. Aces and Eights is enjoyable to play since it offers additional payouts if you have a Four of a Kind hand.
Play Video Poker Online with ComicPlay Casino!
Our online Casino is powered by RealTime Gaming (RTG) software provider and has only the finest selection of video poker games. You can play them on any device you desire –– be it a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Just join the community of superheroes and explore every nook and cranny of online video poker with ComicPlay Casino.